1. Lee, Y.N., Hsu, G.S.W., Lin, W.T., Lu, Y.F.*: Hypolipidemic and antioxidative effects of Glossogyne Tenuifolia in hamsters fed an atherogenic diet. J. Med. Food, 2016, 19:513-517. (SCI)
2. Huang, R.T., Lu, Y.F., Inbaraj, B.S., and Chen, B.H.: Determination of phenolic acids and flavonoids in Rhinacanthus nasutus (L.) Kurz by high-performance-liquid-chromatography with photodiode-array detection and tandem mass spectrometry. J Funct Foods 2015. 12:498-508. (SCI)
3. Tien, Y.H., Chen, B.H., Hsu, G.S.W., Lin, W.T., Huang, J.H., Lu, Y.F.*: Hepatoprotective and anti-oxidant activities of of Glossogyne tenuifolia against acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. Am. J. Chin. Med. 2014, 42:1385-1398. (SCI)
4. Huang, J.H., Cheng, F.C., Tsai, L.C., Lee, J.N.Y., Lu, Y.F.*: Appropriate physical activity and dietary intake achieve optimal metabolic control in older type 2 diabetes patients. J. Diabetes Invest. 2014, 5:418-427. (SCI)
5. Huang, J.H., Lu, Y.F., Cheng, F.C., Lee, J.N.Y., Tsai, L.C.*: Correlation of magnesium intake with metabolic parameters, depression and physical activity in elderly type 2 diabetes patients: a cross-sectional study. Nutr. J. 2012, 11:41. (SCI)
6. Fu, Z.Y., Yang, F.L., Hsu, H.W. and Lu, Y.F.*: Drinking deep seawater decreases serum total and LDL cholesterol in hypercholesterolemic subjects. J. Med. Food, 2012, 15:535-541. (SCI)
7. Hsu, G.S.W., Lu, Y.F., Chang, S.H. and Hsu, S.Y*: Antihypertensive effect of mung bean sprout extracts in spontaneously hypertensive rats. J. Food Biochem., 2011, 35:278-288. (SCI)
8. Yen, T.Y., Lu, Y.F., Inbaraj, B.S. and Chen, B.H.*: Cholesterol oxidation in lard as affected by CLA during heating—A kinetic approach. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 2011, 113: 214-223. (SCI)
9. Chen, L.J., Lu, Y.F., Chien, J.T. and Chen, B.H.*: Formation and inhibition of cholesterol oxidation products in tea-leaf eggs during marinating. J Agri Food Chem 2010, 58:10467-10474. (SCI)
10. Yen, P.L., Chen, B.H., Yang, F.L. and Lu, Y.F.*: Effects of deep-frying oil on blood pressure and oxidative stress in spontaneously hypertensive and normotensive rats. Nutrition 2010, 26: 331–336. (SCI)
11. Huang, C.C., Lin, T.J., Lu, Y.F., Chen, C.C., Huang, C.Y. and Lin, W.T.*: Protective effects of L-arginine supplementation against exhaustive exercise-induced oxidative stress in young rat tissues. Chin. J. Physiol., 2009, 52: 306-315. (SCI)
12. Liu, W.H., Lu, Y.F., Inbaraj, S. and Chen, B.H.*: Formation of trans fatty acids in chicken legs during frying. Int. J. Food Sci. Nutr., 2008, 59:368-382. (SCI)
13. Li, J.F., Chen, B.H. and Lu, Y.F.*: Positional characteristics of triacylglycerol in soft-shelled turtle oil and its effects on lipid metabolism in hamsters fed a high fat diet. Food Chem., 2007, 100:781-787. (SCI)
14. Chiu, L.H., Hsu, G-S.W. and Lu, Y.F.*: Antihypertensive capacity of defatted soft-shelled turtle powder after hydrolysis by gastrointestinal enzymes. J. Food Biochem., 2006, 30:589-603 (SCI)
15. Liao, L.M., Huang, S.Y. and Lu, Y.F.*: A survey study on frying oil of restaurants in the Taipei area. Foodservice Res. Int., 2005, 16:60-68.
16. Kao, T.H., Lu, Y.F. and Chen, B.H.*: Preparative column chromatography of four groups of isoflavones from soybean cake. Eur. Food Res. Technol. 2005; 221, 459-465. (SCI)
1. Lu, Y.F., Lee Y.N., Lin W.T. (2015) Hypolipidemic and antioxidative effects of Glossogyne tenuifolia in hamsters fed an atherogenic diet. The 19th International Congress PHYTOPHARM 2015, p.57. Bonn, Germany. July 22-24.
3. Lu, Y.F., and Lin, C.H. (2015) Inhibitory effects of Moringa oleifera extract on tyrosinase activity and inhibitory mechanism on melanogenesis. The 12th Asian Congress of Nutrition, p.271. Yokohama, Japan. May 14-17.
5. Lu, Y.F., and Tien, Y.H. (2013) Antioxidative and hepatoprotective effects of Glossogyne tenuifolia on acetaminophen-induced liver damage in mice. The 20th International Congress of Nutrition. Ann Nutr Metab 63 (suppl 1): p.1554. Granada, Spain, Sep 15-20.
6. Lu, Y.F., and Yu, S.H. (2013) Antioxidative capacities and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition after enzymatic hydrolysis of reutilized waste of chicken essence residues. The 8th Asia Pacific Conference on Clinical Nutrition (APCCN2013), p.194. Tokyo, Japan. June 09-12.
8. Lu, Y.F., Lin, M.Y. and Huang, J.H. (2012) Protective effects of Hedyotis diffusa extracts against paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. 2012 Annual Conference of the International Society for Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (ISNFF), p.206. Hawaii, USA. Dec 02-06.
9. Lu, Y.F. and Hsu, W.T. (2012) Residual reutilization of the sea cucumbers organs exhibited biological activities after enzymatic hydrolysis. International Conference on Fisheries and Marine Sciences. Abstract p 24. Aug 23-24, Negombo, Sri Lanka.
12. Hsieh, C.C. and Lu, Y.F. (2011) Study on the antitumor activity of genistein in mouse melanoma cells. International Conference on Food Factors (ICoFF), p.181.Taipei, Taiwan. Novemeber 20-23.
13. Lu, Y.F. and Chang, I.J. (2011) Antioxidative and hepatoprotective effects of ellagic acid on acetaminophen-induced liver damage in rats. The 2011 annual meeting of the International Society for Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (ISNFF), p.164. Sapporo, Japan. Novemeber 14-17.
14. Cho, Y.Y. and Lu, Y.F. (2011) The effect of Ficus awkeotsang Makino achenes and receptacles on antioxidative capacities and lipid metabolism. The XI Asian Congress of Nutrition. Singapore. July 13-16.
15. Lin, M.Y. and Lu, Y.F. (2011) Antioxidative and hepatoprotective effects of Hedyotis diffusa against acetaminophen-induced liver damage in mice. The XI Asian Congress of Nutrition. Singapore. July 13-16.